Thursday, October 14, 2010

Yeah

Hey.....

Just come back from school not long ago. I been saying than i will go home right after school for like 2 week but i never did that and TODAY I FINALLY COME BACK RIGHT AFTER SCHOOL. YEAH ME! haha....

I done my white+notice broad. So happy with it. Linting and Liza say i will not do anything with it BUT they are wrong. hahaha. happy with the outcome. ^^

Going to sleep after this blog. Hope i can get some sleep, later going to work. Going to try taking 87 and see if it long anot. haha. Hate taking the mrt cause need to change like 3 time and walk dame far from one line to another. Hope 87 can save me from all that trouble.


Think it ok ba. Just the handwriting very U.G.L.Y.

He is such a boring and STM and nagging lecturer.
Want to listen to him but it like all the thing he said got nth much do with the lesson all Grandfather story.

I am going night safari tmr! yeah! Hope it will be fun and scarily. haha.
Can't wait for next Friday too. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment