Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tired.

Hey people.

Today is a tired day for me. Wake up than go school, was late for school.

School is like boring. End school and go to iris house to see her blog shop clothes. I like one of them and want to buy BUT I GOT NO MONEY, I AM SO BROKE!!!!

Before going to her house we need to wait like 1hr or more for iris to come back. Just slacking at the bus stop and chatting. Sleep at her house for like 1hr? I am like so tired.

Went to work after that. Dun know what wrong with people today!!! Got so many people come in some ask stupid question. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......... make me super tired la. But i got 2 line mean i got money. =)

Now i a home and blogging and talking with my bibi on phone. We like so long never chat. I am so happy!! haha.=)


This is the cloth i like and want. =( Go see http://blondeandblack.livejournal.com







Photos taken when we slacking.


I force linting to read my blog! haha. so people read my blog. =)

ok! done with blogging. tata. can't wait to go nigh safari on friday. haha.
Last but not least,
I LOVE MY BABY JASPER THONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment