Monday, October 18, 2010

Cam queen

Hey hey you you wanna be my girlfriend.

OMG! I jus cope sylvia and the CamQueen thing. hahaha.
Pls vote for me and Sylvia. Hope one of us can win. haha.
mine : http://www.camqueenoftheyear.com/profile.php?id=1079
sylvia : http://www.camqueenoftheyear.com/profile.php?id=1060

ok back to my post!
wake up like 6.45pm. Feel very sick and I want to recover before Friday! HAVE TO!!! MUST!! cause ........... You all will know when i blog about it again. hahaha. i am such an asshole right. TOO BAD! =p

When to see polyclinics. Take forever la. The waiting time can kill someone before they got a chance to see doctor.

First reach at 8am
Waiting time for register : 1 hr
Waiting time for consultation : 2 hr
Waiting time for payment plus medication : 40min
Total waiting time : 3 hr & 40 min
See will die right! Next time will try not to go polyclinics although is only like $15.90.
Lucky I dun have fever.

Was raining heavily when i about to go but got smaller when i want to go cannot wait any longer cause i am so hungry and feeling super weak. hence i just walk under the rain, order mos burger and eat alone like so emo. cannot finish so i tao bao back and take bus. HOME SWEET HOME.

Once again pls vote for me and Sylvia. Thank and Love.




IF NOT.... I WILL....


I DUN WANT TO BE

No comments:

Post a Comment