Monday, October 11, 2010

First time

Hello people.

I am going to start bloging again. Hope you all will read my blog.

Anyway went to school by myself cause i am late to meet linting at her house. I reach school about 8am which is like early.I think i will be going school by myself cause i can like sleep longer just that the mrt is always full of people which i hate the most!

After school, went to eat mos the food still abuot the same but the ribeye linting eat is like so much better than least time. Than went to make my moustouch also end up doing my eye brow for the first time!! All linting fault la, keep ask me do say my eye brow very ugly and it like super pain can!!! Also i look like i got a very short eye brow la.

After that go libin house slack a while than go work. End of story. Picture next.



Before we go to holland v and eat steamboat on saturday. It sooooooo nice.


Just super bored! can see bibi behind, he stay at my house on saturday so happy and love it. want him to stay more often. hahah.

Before i did my eye brow

After! It look so short la. But cannot really see in this picture.

That all people. BYE. Going cook noodle. I am like super hungry. Can't wait for friday but so sad that bibi not going but well.......

Ps: pls do read my blog. I really will blog again soon. Tag me to let me know you read!! haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment