Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Angry

Hello People.

Today i was late for school again. I need to go school by linting's father car if not i will be forever late!! I DUN WAN! Cause I will miss the front part of the lesson!

Went to TM and eat Carl Jr with linting, I got the new burger not bad love the cheese but a bit sick at the end and too oily? Than when to popular to buy file and white+notice broad after that when to the toy shop(dun know how to spell) to see toy. WE BECOME KID AT THERE, USING THE THING TO HIT EACH OTHER. haha. Slack around until 4 plus than go to work.

Work was slack and boring at first than around 8 plus customers start coming in!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...... When we want to close shop than they come in. asshole right!!! In the end, i end work at 10pm. I am like so fucking tired so i take cab home.

BUT i waited for like 20 min than finally there one cab coming but this OLD couple take away my fucking cab!!!! I AM LIKE SO FUCKING ANGRY BUT I CANNOT SCOLD THEM CAUSE THEY ARE OLD!! I am such a KIND person. Than a lot of cab with green light come but all dun want stop for me la. ASSHOLE!!!! At least got 10 cab like that? Than got one stop again BUT one more old women take away again. This time she like even older and carry big bag of thing and such a KIND person like me just never went up and scold her. BUT I WAS LIKE KEEP WTF and scolding them behind their back!! I am like super tired and angry i feel like killing all old people and taxi driver. Got no choice so i have to call for cab, than just about the cab driver coming a lot of other taxi stop in front of me and ask me to get in. FML la. Being such a KIND person again, i will say no and wait for my on call cab.

Overall, I am such a unlucky girl BUT such a KIND girl too.
Done nagging! Night people! very tired now going to sleep now. Enjoy the photos(only 4).






It nice but not the most nice food. Like BK more BUT love the free flow of drink part. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment