Thursday, October 14, 2010

Feeling...

Hey You! Hey Hey Hey You! Hey You! Hey Hey Hey You!whassssssssssup! haha
I am the anonnying shut up! =)

Just come back from work. Today was a slacking day so i end work like 9pm on the dot! yeah. haha. Take mrt to whitesand and bus back cause it cheaper! Money in ezlink card run out dame fucking fast.

Anyway in the bus got this father,mother, son(3year old) and daughter(6 year old). Than the mother and daughter drop down first(dun know why, maybe divorce?). The son start to cry like super loud and keep calling mother. I feel so sad for him maybe he make me feel like the parents divorce so he cannot live with both of his parents. When the father want to stop the son from crying, he give him sweet but the son just throw it on the floor and keep crying. After like 6 to 8 bus stop, the father finally use his phone and clam the son down. ( I was smiling to myself when i saw that.) But to think, kid nowadays only get happy with phone like all become so high tech. Last time just give sweet than they will stop but now is handphone. OMG I FEEL SO OLD!

Thinking back.....

BUT.
There still alot of people i love and love me. so happy.




Popo, Gonggong, Gan ma, Gan pa and kiki.



MY LOVELY BIBI JASPER THONG WEN JIE! I LOVE YOU! muack.









Saw all this photos with lintin and feel like we really do look alike sometime and we always like together. haha...

LINTING I just want to say I LOVE YOU!! hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment