Sunday, October 17, 2010

Night Safari Halloween Special 2010 !!

YOzz.

Sorry for late update. I was sick on Saturday. Whole day just lay on the bed. Now still like very weak. MY LOVELY BIBI PEI ME THE WHOLE SATURDAY. Sorry bibi because of me, you cannot go for the car thing..

When to Night safari for the Halloween thing. It cost me like $43, lucky is Father gf pay for me and didi. haha... Overall is ok, go for experience ah. hahaha. Think it a one time thing unless people treat me. haha.


Actually want to go home after school but too lazy so when linting house instead. Linting help me make up and make until like so over la.




Photos take on the taxi cause of my make up we are late. Linting la. hahaha...

Take when we still outside.

The first "ghost" that scared linting.

She is kindna scary when she suddenly come so close to me.




My bf only take one photos with me so evil right! Even if he look like this i also will put. So next time bibi you must take more pictures with me.

The guy that introduce us the things around when we on the train.



Some of the deco.

The 5 star hunted house. It the most fun and scary one need to wait like 1 hr to go in and only 3 min. we should walk slower. haha.

Group photos.




Looking at her...

She look back to me and suddenly scream at me and i start laughing.

He touch me to scare me but it fail. That my hand ah.



I pointing at the nipple.

I am not the shortest. haha.

For more photos or information. pls read linting and Sylvia blog. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment