Tuesday, November 2, 2010

hair dye.

Got my hair dye yesterday.

Dun really like it a lot cause it like not bright. Not like what i am, cheerful me. haha.
At first is to just pei Linting dye her hair than thinking should i dye too cause my black root like so ugly la. But i just dun know what colour to put so like take damn long to give an answer. Than somehow someone i dun rmb who said dye purple. The person said that cause i bleach my hair before so the purple will turn to be bright but he will try to make it daker. But i still scare will shock people like too bright or something.

I keep thinking and it like the first time i feel so scare to dye my hair. BUT I STILL WANT MY HAIR TO BE PURPLE. haha. The end result, is a disapointment for me la. Cause it not as bright as i though it will be. IT LIKE BLACK LA. I DUN WAN BLACK HAIR. =(

But bibi and linting say it purple and reddish-purple in the sun. BUT ALL I CAN SEE IS BLACK. Ohhhh well, what can i do....

Than at night we(bibi, linting, father and bc (dun wan my father & bc to go but is he want to go de)) went holland v and eat the xiao long bao steamboat. IT IS SUPER NICE. haha... eat alot compare to other time i went there.















Can you see any purple hair? NO RIGHT!!! SO SAD.
Guess who is this?
IT LINTING!!! Look like guy right. hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment