Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 1 - malaysia

DAY 1 at Malaysia.

When home after school, i am so tired so i cab home with Anne($15.60).
Reach home than found out that my didi got this problem with this daddy-boy. So been KPO i help my didi msg him. haha.

Sleep for about 2 hr than wake up, pack bag than on my way to Malaysia.

Take damn long to reach cause like got a lot of people. IT HOLIDAY that why.

Wait for gan pa to fetch us to eat. wait about 1hr or so. Than i sit in front cause i am fat! The four of them have to sit at the back. haha... so poor thing, all got no place to sit. haha. Than when to eat than home sweet home. haha.

That all for today! hope tmr will be more fun.


In the bus! i look so U.G.L.Y
No place. haha
The car
The celling very high la.
The living room.




MY LOVELY BIBI!!! He SOOOO CUTE!!! haha... I miss him!!! only can see him like next week? Hope can meet him like sooon maybe on Sunday!! I LOVE YOU MY BABY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment