Wednesday, July 7, 2010

OMG...




Today is not a bad day.

Wake up. Get everything ready, when to meet linting at CP.

Took my English test for MDIS. Don't know if it a good school but hope it will be fine. Plus i also don't know i will pass and get in MDIS.

When home after test, meet didi at plaza and buy contact lenses for him and for me. It is for his birthday, he got the normal one and a new part of glass. I GOT A COLOUR ONE. haha...

Try to put on when i reach home. IT IS LIKE SO SCARCELY!!! At first it was so hard to take it out, lucky in the end i get it out. haha... It is the FIRST time i get a contact lens.

One SAD thing about today is bibi cannot go china with me. I get to go china with xiao gugu and popo they all but my bibi cannot go. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIS FATHER. Genting also cannot, now china also cannot. HAIX.... FML. i will like miss him also de la. WHY HE CANNOT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am really very sad now. I want to go with bibi. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment